Since 2000, KECdesign has successfully mentored and helped our staff grow both within the company and beyond. Check out open positions below and send us a resume today!
- CAD Draftsperson – we're looking for someone to help our sales team layout commercial kitchens. Background in foodservice and/or Revit a plus!
- CSR/Technical Service – in this role you’d work with our chain restaurants to troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues via email, phone and webchat.
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager – Are you resourceful and enjoy being involved in different tasks like HR, marketing, facilities, events, etc? Let's connect!
- Project Coordinator/Estimator – If you’re detail oriented, have strong computer and multitasking skills we want to talk to you!
- Purchasing – with current supply chain challenges, and no end in sight, we need to add another person to our purchasing team. Tasks vary based on skill set.
- Showroom Sales – are you a people person, like the restaurant business but are ready for normal hours? Bi-lingual, Spanish speaking, a plus!
All positions require a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and desire to serve. In return KEC offers a great (and flexible) work environment, competitive salary, full or part-time work and a range of benefits that compares to larger employers. To make a career move, send a resume with your statement of interest to: HR@kecdesign.com.