KECdesign is a commercial foodservice equipment company providing wholesale equipment to local and chain restaurant accounts. We currently have a full time opportunity on our Projects team. This individual would be responsible for working with franchisees, general contractors, from the initial build-out to the release of equipment and smallwares to consolidating warehouses throughout the U.S. Background in the construction industry or chain restaurants at the corporate level is a plus.
Necessary skills include:
- Strong -computer skills across multiple platforms
- Analytical focus
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and identify gaps for error resolution
- Multi-tasking – ability to start and stop mid project to address alternate project needs
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Customer service acumen
- Empathic listening skills
- Comfort level working at a desk on a computer and phone 8 hours a day
- Time management
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Review of construction plan set
- Prepare initial set of sizeable quotations while working directly with vendors, architects and customers for more information on items to be quoted.
- Work with customer to discuss quotations, review options and finalize orders
- Create final quotations/contracts and relay to customer with instructions , follow through on receipt
- Manage interoffice flow of project information
- Review construction plan updates for changes necessary to quotations
- Prepare and manage contract change orders
- Address questions on order status, tracking information, status of orders, etc.
Proficiency in MS Office and electronic communication is required, and candidates will be asked to demonstrate computer skills during the interview process. Competitive salary and excellent benefit package is available including healthcare and retirement participation. Signing bonus is available after a 60 day review and acceptable performance review.
Please send a cover letter and resume to HR@kecdesign.com.