We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced sales CLOSER to join our experienced team (with support staff) and help expand our company’s national presence. This person will be responsible for lead generation and project management for book of commercial foodservice projects at regional and national level. Our focal points include fast casual concepts, chains, daycare and assisted living, fraternities and sororities, independent bars and restaurants and more.
We don’t care if you’re on site in Champaign, IL or off site, as long as you’re a producer within the continental U.S. and willing to commit to necessary client visits and periodic trips to the home office.
· Ability and desire to generate a minimum of $1 - $3M in sales annually
· Generate leads, diagnose opportunities, provide solutions for foodservice operations
· Manage and develop a solid book of business
· Work with owners, chefs to design or remodels commercial kitchens
· Commit to personal development by learning new skills or advancing industry knowledge
· Knowledge in the foodservice equipment and/or supplies industry
· Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
· Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
· Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
· Computer proficiency in MS Office
· Knowledge of CAD, Revit, AQ or GP a plus!
· Bachelor’s degree or similar background preferred
Unlike many large companies KEC still believes that great sales people deserve to be compensated to stay motivated. Our compensation is draw against commission, and variable rate commission based upon your gross margin dollars.
Performance bonuses and sales commissions are paid after base criteria have been met. A comprehensive benefits package including, life insurance, nationwide healthcare plan, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability, critical illness and accident coverage is available.
Please send cover letter email and resume to: HR@kecdesign.com