Let’s face it, customer service is tough. Customers can be challenging and in most companies, this job can become very routine.
At KECdesign, we do service differently. Instead of focusing just on customer service, we focus on serving customers and employees. External customer service focuses on customers, and internal service focuses on employees.
Our CSRs add real value to our chain restaurant customers around the country in the areas of sales and service, equipment troubleshooting, problem solving, quoting special orders, assisting with web inquiries, and offering solutions to a busy operators’ day. About 80% of the job is standard phone, email and webchat activity about restaurant equipment, webstore shopping, and entering orders. The other 20% is special projects, such as:
- Participating in presentations about equipment preventative maintenance.
- Working with the national accounts and operations team on item spec research and changes
- Preparing equipment spec books
- Providing insight on information for customer newsletters, trade shows, etc.
- Administrative tasks such as scanning and saving information electronically
- Data entry of vital customer information
- Customer contact when they start their project with us to make sure they have all their ducks in a row with our customer portals
And we’ve got some ideas we’re exploring for this team too:
- Research and support selection of equipment maintenance videos for our website and social media
- Working with IT some hardware maintenance functions
- Portal support
- Outbound follow-up with existing customers
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Purchasing follow-up
Skills required for this CSR are all the typical ones, like honesty, integrity, above average computer and communication skills, but you also need:
· A motivation to serve
· A contagious positive attitude
· A strong work ethic with a team orientation
· Flexibility to shift gears as required
We support our veterans, our service men and women who have commitments to the National Guard and those with physical limitations as a result of service to our country.
A competitive salary plus bonus based on performance is offered. A comprehensive benefits package including, life insurance, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, short and long term disability, critical illness, accident coverage is available. We would consider both full or part time staff in this role.
Please send email cover letter and attached resume to email@example.com