KECdesign’s Customer Service team is responsible for interacting with chain restaurant customers throughout the US, to assist with sales inquiries, equipment troubleshooting and problem resolution. Most of the work is performed over the phone, via email and website request platforms.
· Taking inbound calls regarding sales, shipping, returns, freight claims, webstore inquiries
· Providing solutions to inquiries
· Troubleshooting equipment service issues of major pieces of commercial foodservice equipment
· Contacting manufacturers to deploy service technicians to customer sites
· Assisting project team members with follow-up and support
· Accurately quoting equipment from web based platform
· Accurately entering sales orders in internal system
· Honestly, integrity, patience and desire to serve
· Experience working with the public over the phone and via email
· Above average working knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
· Customer focused attitude that can be heard in your voice and seen in your written word
· Technical skills background to be able to answer questions regarding equipment issues (course work; trades or military training; mechanical background; restaurant work where resolving down equipment was common)
· Ability to work at a desk most of the day and interact professionally with customers and coworkers.
Degree, or pursuit toward degree, desired.
A competitive salary plus bonus based on performance is available. A comprehensive benefits package including, life insurance, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability, critical illness, accident coverage is available.
Please send email cover letter and attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org