Veteran CSR Needed for Key Customer Contact Role!
Our Technical Service Team is responsible for interacting with chain restaurant customers throughout the US, to assist with sales inquiries, equipment troubleshooting and problem resolution. Most of the work is performed over the phone, via email and website request platforms. Key responsibilities include:
Taking inbound calls regarding sales, shipping, returns, freight claims, webstore inquiries
Providing solutions to inquiries
Troubleshooting equipment service issues
Contacting manufacturers to deploy service technicians to customer sites
Assisting project team members with follow-up and support
Accurately quoting equipment from web based platform
Accurately entering sales orders in internal system
• Technical skills background to be able to answer questions regarding equipment issues (course work; trades or military training; mechanical background; restaurant work where resolving down equipment was common)
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Customer focused attitude that can be heard in your voice and seen in your written word
• Computer proficiency in MS Office applications
• Ability to work at a desk most of the day and interact professionally with customers and coworkers.
A competitive salary plus bonus based on performance is offered. A comprehensive benefits package including, life insurance, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability, critical illness, accident coverage is available.