We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced sales leader to work on a 6 person team manage existing projects and expand our company’s national presence. This person will be responsible for lead generation and project management for commercial foodservice equipment projects of a local, regional and national scale. Key responsibilities include:
· Ability and desire to generate a minimum of $1 - $3M in sales annually.
· Generate leads, diagnose opportunities, provide solutions for foodservice operations
· Manage and develop a solid book of business
· Work with owners, chefs to design or remodels commercial kitchens
· Commit to personal development by learning new skills or advancing industry knowledge
Desired background and skills:
· Knowledge in the foodservice equipment and/or supplies industry
· Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
· Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
· Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
· Computer proficiency in MS Office
· Knowledge of CAD, Revit, AQ or GP a plus!
· Bachelor’s degree or similar background preferred
Base salary is contingent on experience and past sales track record. Performance bonuses occur and sales commissions are paid after base criteria have been met. A comprehensive benefits package including, life insurance, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability, critical illness, accident coverage is available.
Please send cover letter email and resume to: HR@kecdesign.com