If you're looking for a career opportunity in a growing organization and have a healthy mix of energy, integrity, intelligence and communication skills, we want to talk to you!
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posts >
The HR /Executive Assistant is an can-do, honest, reliable, computer savvy and task oriented individual who bridges the gap between staff administration in human resources and executive support across a variety of areas in the company. Experience must be broad enough to understand foundational HR practices.
· Assist with all aspects of HR Administration including:
o Benefits Administration
o Employee information tracking using electronic means
o Maintaining HRIS system
o Electronic filing of personnel information
o Maintenance of electronic personnel files
o Documentation of all types
o Updating employee manual
o Tracking employee birthdates and anniversaries.
o Assisting with the annual review process
o Assisting with recruiting including job posts, follow-up, interviewing, and management of the process.
o Updating mandatory legal postings
o Offer letters and termination documents
· Assist with training including:
o New Hire Orientation
o Creation of Training schedules
o Review of benefits after probation
o Lunch & Learns
o Process manual updates
· Assist the Executive Team, examples include:
o Planning company events and parties
o Booking travel
o Running errands
o Helping with unpredictable situations that arise
o Assisting with administrative tasks on their team
· Special projects as needed
· Materials review, proofreading, filing, scanning documents
· Background in a fast paced office environment
· Above average working knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Computer skills sufficient to interface with multiple cloud based platforms
· Strong detail orientation and desire to serve
· Dependability, reliability, and honesty
· Transparent communication skills
· Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects
· Ability to handle interruptions, breaks in routine and last minute changes
· Positive attitude
Minimum of Associates Degree required, but it does not have to be in HR.
A competitive salary plus bonus based on performance is offered. A comprehensive benefits package including, life insurance, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, short term disability, critical illness, accident coverage is available.
Please send email cover letter and attached resume to email@example.com
Number of views (65)